1. How will I get a refund of my fee for registration/booking for the Congress, Field Trips, Accompanying Persons' Program, GeoExpo Booth, Cultural Tours and Abstract submission?
In order to opt for the refund, you are requested to apply through the web links provided on the mails you may have received on your registered email ID, which will help you to opt for refund, by filling your bank account details.
An email will be sent by us, with all the above contents. You are also requested to go through the complete refund policy on the website.
As refund processing is time consuming, we would request for your patience, as we work to initiate all transactions. It will be our endeavor to refund as swiftly as possible.
2. Why is there no consolidated form for refund?
As the payments have happened through different modes, with separate processes, a delegate is required to fill the refund forms for every category separately. In the refund form for each category, the delegate needs to mention his bank account details to process the refund. For example :- If you have paid Congress Registration and have also paid for Field Trips you will be receiving two different emails having two diffrent form links.
3. Can I get a refund on the same card through which I have paid?
For administrative reasons, 36th IGC is refunding directly to the bank accounts of the delegates.
4. Will I get a full refund or there will be a deduction?
36th IGC will be refunding what it has received in its accounts in INR. However, the difference in US$ and INR conversion and the applicable bank transaction charges will be borne by the delegate.
5. Which components of GeoExpo are being refunded?
The GeoExpo booth booking charges, and Exhibitor registration charges, if paid, will be refunded.
6. How should I proceed if any field is not relevant to me ?
Please note if any field is not applicable to you kindly mark it as N/A to proceed further.
1. How do I cancel my hotel reservation?
All hotel reservations made through the IGC website will be refunded. You will receive an email link though which you can either carry forward your reservation for future dates or cancel and opt for refund.
2. I booked my hotel directly. How can I cancel my reservation?
For bookings made directly with the hotel, you are requested to get in touch with the hotel. The individual property will advise you on any cancellation liability per the terms of your reservation with that property.
3. Can a delegate get reimbursed for expenses towards travel, visa fees, or hotel booked outside the Congress venue?
Unfortunately, NO. The above expenses are the responsibilities of the delegate.
4. I have specific questions that are not addressed here. Who can help me?
You may please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such query.